The United States of America is a vast country and offers something for everyone. Whether you enjoy the big cities where you can shop until you drop in New York, California or Chicago, or do you prefer travel to the local family theme parks of Florida, or national park, as they say, the USA can make your dreams come true. With so many states to choose from the USA can take forever to discover, how about cattle ranching in Texas or enjoying the nightlife in Miami it’s all there and much more. Although it is not an old country it has much to offer and millions visit every year and travel. In fact, it’s the 3rd most visited country globally with more than 76.9 million foreign tourists descending on USA soil.
Add these travel destinations to your US travel guide and don’t forget to visit a local national park or two, where you can hike, Yosemite National and the Grand Canyon, Death Valley, the desert plus Las Vegas are a must on your road trip across the country. North Carolina, South Dakota, the wilderness of Oregon, Texas, San Fransisco and New England in the northeast of the USA make for a great trip and my advice is, don’t miss anything, travel to every region that attracts you and fill your vacation travel trip to the max. A south tour is often most popular to travel to.
What is the USA like?
The United States of America is made up of 50 diverse states that span this vast land. Its area is 9.834 million km² with a population of 332.73 million. The capital of the United States is Washington D.C. its financial hub is in New York, and Chicago is famous for its innovative architecture. Possibly the most well-known states to travel to are Florida famed for its Walt Disney World Resort and California where films are made. The Pacific Ocean sits on the west coast whilst the Atlantic Ocean is on the east coastline. San Fransisco (Golden Gate), Las Vegas, Chicago, South Dakota, Yosemite National, the Grand Canyon, Nevada, Portland, music festivals in New Orleans, a river cruise and Washington DC are also favourite travel destinations. Add North Carolina, Vermont is perfect in the winter, South Carolina, New England, Empire State, New Mexico, West Virginia, San Fransisco, New Hampshire, the Black Hills and mountains, and the south for a well-rounded summer tour. Don’t forget your local travel guide and hotel guide you can also plan your money spending in advance for your travel trip. If you enjoy your food you are in for a treat when you travel to go exploring.
History of the USA
The arrival of Native Americans in North America around 15,000 BC predated the founding of the United States. In the 1500s, a slew of indigenous communities arose, and many of them vanished. The Second Continental Congress proclaimed the colonies’ independence as the “United States” in Philadelphia in 1776.
What is the USA famous for?
The United States of America is by far the most well-known nation on the planet. It is known for its tourist attractions such as the Grand Canyon, cruises on the Mississippi, Lake Tahoe, national parks technological advancement, fast food, and sports, and it has left an indelible mark on global travel culture thanks to well-known films, television shows, and music. Washington DC is its capital, California and San Fransisco are two of its favoured city holiday travel trips.
What can you do in the USA?
The USA is a vast country to travel around and there is so much to see and do, it’s difficult to add everything. It doesn’t matter whether you want beaches, countryside, a national park, and mountains or a bustling city you can find it all in the United States of America. Along with every sport you can imagine, including skiing, water sports, climbing, climbing mountains, hiking, golf, tennis, you name it, you can find it. San Fransisco and its surrounding local towns are popular tourist destinations and use your travel guide to plan your trips. So here is a flavour of what the USA offers:
Orlando in Florida
– Orlando in the south is one of America’s favourite holiday travel destinations and a popular choice to buy property. It is home to many theme parks including Walt Disney World, Magic Kingdom, Epcot and numerous water parks. Universal Orlando, Universal Studios plus Islands of Adventure and let’s not forget the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. What child doesn’t want a trip to Walt Disney World or several national parks, come to think of it what adult doesn’t? Investing in a home in Orlando means fun filled family holidays whenever you choose and if you want to make an income from your home you can do that to. Simply let your holiday home out when you are not using it yourself. Disneyland alone sees a staggering 44,000 daily visitors who travel there and most homes are within a 30-minute drive from all of the local theme parks and beach attractions. You will be given a local related travel guide to get you around the theme parks with a pass and the site will be full of safety measures on your trip. My advice is to stay for two weeks in Orlando and one week at Cocoa Beach to relax, check out the local travel guide to help you. There may be a free ticket for some rides, ask at reception you could end up with a free day pass.
– New York City is another favourite city to travel to and explore and is particularly enchanting around Christmas time. Day shoppers can get everything they want here from Bloomingdales to Tiffany’s and there is so much choice of where to eat. From street food carts to traditional local diners to fine dining at night to fast food outlets and if you like entertainment you are in for a treat. Remember it is expected that you give tips in jazz bars and restaurants for good service. Manhattan is the financial district and it is most definitely the place to be seen out and about town. You can visit the iconic Empire State Building, The Statue of Liberty and the vast Central Park which covers 2.5 miles of beautiful national parks, trees, lakes, green park and a zoo. Keen theatre buffs will head to Broadway and Times Square to see the latest production or take in a classic. Here you will see shows galore, cinema and lots of bars and eateries. As they say, New York never sleeps and you can get whatever you want at any time in NY. On average around 60 million visitors head to New York every year and Empire State is one of their hot spots to travel to. You will benefit from a travel guide in New York City as there is so much to see. New England is worth a visit also while you are on your city holiday trips across the country.
– is another big travel attraction, this glitzy and glamorous city is where everything is done on a grand scale. Whether you are taking in a show, cabaret evening or a live music event it will blow your mind how extravagant and opulent they are. Casinos and nightclubs are big business here and it’s not called the gambling capital of the world for nothing. An amazing 42 million visitor’s flock to Vegas each year and they spend a staggering 60 billion USD. My advice is to take a chance and ask do you get any free spins or free casino chips, it may be your lucky day!
– in California is of course home to Hollywood and it’s where the stars of the silver screen live and work. It’s a year-round destination with superb weather and gorgeous local beaches. Yes, it’s where the beautiful people live and you only have to stroll around Rodeo Drive to see them. The Hollywood Walk of Fame is where you can see your favourite star’s name immortalised forever and more than 2,600 film stars have been given this prestigious honour. Around 42.5 million tourists visit California each year, the cities are the top attractions.
– is where you will find the hub of the government. The White House, the Supreme Court, the Unites States Capitol, the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial. It’s also where you will find many other iconic buildings, museums and monuments. Anyone who is keen on history or politics will find Washington D.C. fascinating and can visit, the National Gallery of Art/Smithsonian Art Museum, Smithsonian Castle, Natural History Museum, White House Visitor Center, Air and Space Museum, American History Museum and the Holocaust Memorial Museum. If you enjoy politics my advice is a trip to travel to Washington DC is a must-see for you.
– Set the scene, those that love a wild adventure will often drive along the famous Route 66. Built in 1926 it spans for 3,940 km and traditionally it’s driven from east to west. It begins in Chicago, Illinois, northeast of the USA and ends at the edge of the Pacific Ocean in Santa Monica, California, southwest of the US. The drive can be completed in two weeks, however, it’s advisable to truly appreciate the drive and it should take around four weeks. It’s a great way to travel across America and cross eight states and three time zones on your private road trip across the country.
Why is the USA so popular?
The United States has political and social structures in place that has provided its people with a broad variety of freedoms – these are rights, not gifts. It has a flexible class structure. Moving from one social class to another is much simpler in the United States than in most countries. Its 50 states make visiting this huge country a delight that tourists return to time and time again. California is where dreams are made so they say! International flights are available year round.
Transport in the USA
Road, air, rail, and waterways are all useful modes of local and international transportation in the United States (via boats). For shorter distances, the vast majority of passenger travel is by car, and for longer distances, by airplane (or railroad, in some regions). You can start in Washington DC and end up on the west coast in San Fransisco to see the Golden Gate is easy enough.
How do you reach the USA?
When tourists take a trip to the United States they generally don’t visit for two weeks, it is a long-haul international flight so many often stay for three to four weeks. They have a specific destination in mind and go there maybe for two weeks and then travel. Discovering the delights of Florida include, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Miami and the Everglades National Park plus many more resorts.
International flights to the USA are plentiful and from the majority of international airports. Yes, they are long haul but from the UK you can reach the east coast in less than 7 hours. The southern states take 8.5 hours and to visit the west coast, it will take about 10.5 hours. Is it worth the flight time? My advice is yes it is, you will find the USA a wonderful country to visit, so vast and each state very different. The question is, which state do you start your USA journey in? Contact the airlines to see if they offer any free child places or support for your family.
Why should you buy a property in the USA?
For those looking to invest in a vacation home, a retirement home, or a permanent residence, real estate for sale in the United States is a lucrative investment. If you are purchasing as an investment to rent out your home, you will be able to make a good yield.
The number of visitors to Florida is increasing year after year, with over 116.5 million tourists visiting in 2017, including 102.3 million domestic visitors, 3.5 million Canadian visitors, and 10.7 million international travel visitors.
Investing in property in the United States allows you to further explore the country. This is a huge country, the fourth largest in the world, with a population of about 332.73 million people and an area of 9,834 million square kilometers. Each of the 50 states has its own personality, and most people who buy USA real estate have a wish list of places they want to visit. Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, San Fransisco, and Miami are the most popular destinations for foreigners looking to buy real estate in the United States, and the cities are close enough to drive between. Washington DC is the hub for city property investment. Food and the huge quantity and diversity of it is another draw for travel there. California isn’t cheap to buy a property but the lifestyle is magnificent and if you want excitement you will find it here.
What the professional investor sees for your future investment:
The USA has one of the world’s largest economies and it’s a mixed economy.
The USA economy grew by 1.6% in the first three months of 2021.
The USA is the world’s largest and leading economy.
The USA GDP is worth $22.68 trillion.
The USA boasts 79.26 million tourists who visit every year.
The USA ship 5.6 trillion USD worth of goods around the globe.
USA property – stability on property prices
The USA has recently seen a rise of 15.8 % in the property market making it a safe investment.
Upon arrival in the United States, all visitors from other countries must have a passport (regardless of their country of citizenship). Permanent residents and foreign nationals can also need a visa to enter the United States. Before you begin your journey, you must apply for a visa.
Residency in a highly desirable country that offers a high standard of living.
To work in the United States, you must have a permit to live and work in the country, also known as a Green Card or a valid work visa. With any of these, you have access to the American job market.
International nationals are not subject to any limitations. You don’t even need a green card to start a business or buy a corporation or limited liability company (LLC).
What is the climate like in the USA?
The climate in the USA has a wide variety of climates due to the vast size of the country. Saying that, generally it’s considered to have a continental climate, meaning hot summers with cold winters. The seasons can be very different depending on location and distance from the sea. There are six different time zones across the USA. Starting from the west and heading east they are Hawaii, Alaska, Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern. To the north of the United States of America is Canada and to the south is Mexico. The Caribbean Islands are found to the east of Central America and lie in the Caribbean Sea.
On average, Florida has the mildest winters in the Continental United States. Average lows range from 65 °F (18 °C) in Key West to near 41 °F (5 °C) degrees Fahrenheit at Tallahassee, while daytime highs range from 64 °F (18 °C) at Tallahassee to 77 °F (25 °C) at Miami.
Average temperature °C
Average sunny days
Facts about US:
The population of the US is 332.73 million in 2021.
The official title of the US is United States of America.
Washington D.C. is the capital of the US.
In the US, New York, NY is the largest city by population.
The second largest city in the US by population is Los Angeles, CA.
English is the most common used language of the US.
The US’s highest mountain is Denali 6,190,40 m in Alaska.
The US has 24 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The US is made up of 50 states, a federal district, and five major territories and 326 Indian reservations.
The US celebrates the 4th July Independence Day and Thanksgiving the last Thursday in November.
In the US, locals have lunch between 11.30 am and 1.00 pm and dinner from 6 pm to 7 pm.
76.9 million tourists go to the US every year correct as of 2021.
The US is the world’s 3rd most popular tourist destination.
The US hosts some of the major sporting events yearly.
The US in an important producer of soybeans, gold, corn and wheat.
The US’s top exports are industrial machines and semiconductors.
Why not call us and find out how to see the properties and locations for yourself? Telephone: +44 (0) 208 339 6036 follow us or email us, click here