Beach Front Penthouses In Bahceli
CALL US NOW
Floor Space: 82m2
- Map & Nearby
Two spacious bedrooms, two fitted bathrooms
Only 150m from the nearest sandy beach
Luxurious on-site facilities, private pool
Excellent investment opportunity
Spotblue.com is pleased to present these penthouses, studios and apartments for sale in Bahceli, North Cyprus, situated in a prime location, just 150 metres from the beach, enjoying lovely sea views and excellent social facilities on-site.
What is Bahceli like?
Bahceli is a small coastal community, east of the port city of Kyrenia and next door to Esentepe. Bahceli is one of the villages that many vacationers choose to buy in, nestled in the foothills of the five finger mountains, steeped in history and panoramic views. Bahceli is a paradise for nature lovers with a mix of beautiful sandy beaches, rocky coves, plains and mountains, providing an astounding backdrop with its forested slopes and magnificent limestone peaks. You’re also just a 15 minute drive from North Cyprus’s largest golf club, Korineum Golf & Beach Resort, with an 18-hole championship course in beautiful surroundings.
Where are the Penthouses in Bahceli, Kyrenia?
These high-quality homes are situated in a wonderful location just 150m or a two minute walk from a dedicated well-equipped beach and they are only a 37 minute drive from Kyrenia town centre. If you enjoy golf, then the Korineum Golf & Beach Resort is only a 14 minute drive away. They are close to several beach clubs and amenities, such as hotels, shops, restaurants and bars. Finally, Ercan International Airport (North Cyprus) is 42 minutes drive away and Larnaca (South Cyprus) is 1hr 10 minutes drive away.
What are the Penthouses like?
These ‘Bahamas’ themed homes are designed to bring the Bahamas to you, with its a modern and unique design, variety of properties and all the amenities it has to offer, it is surely an eye-catcher not to be missed.
Only 150 meters from the beach this complex is surrounded by breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea and mountains. These penthouse apartments offer 82m2 of living space with a 106m2 solarium, plus a private 23m2 pool.
Each property has spacious living spaces that are bright and airy with fitted kitchens, open-plan living rooms and dining areas and plenty of storage. They also feature double glazing, air conditioning, tiled floors and high-quality fixtures and fittings.
What is the complex like?
This exotic complex enjoys an unobstructed north-facing view towards the beautiful Mediterranean Sea and a south-facing panoramic view of the Five Finger Mountains. With all the amenities on-site this one-of-a-kind project is simply a taste of paradise. The site includes Beach, Restaurants, Outdoor Cinema, a children's playground, an indoor heated pool, a wellness centre, a sauna, Hamam (Turkish Bath), a mini market, a cafe, a foreign exchange shop, a pharmacy and a first aid room.
These lovely penthouses offer great value-for-money new-build property and represent a good investment in a great location with extensive on-site amenities. They are perfect for enjoying your holidays or renting out as an investment option.
Two bedroom penthouse apartments, from 82m2, plus a 106m2 solarium, plus a 23m2 private pool, priced from £314,995.
Studio apartments, from 35m2, plus an 8m2 balcony, priced from £85,000.
One bedroom apartments, from 50m2, plus a 10m2 balcony, priced from £120,000.
Three bedroom ground floor apartments, from 113m2, plus a 71m2 terrace, plus a 32m2 private pool, sold out.
Reservation fee £2000, 35% down payment and remaining 65% payable with interest-free instalments until the key delivery end of 2025.
- Floorspace: 82m2
- Distance from the sea: 2 minute walk
- Distance from the airport: 42 minute drive
- Nearest airport: Ercan International Airport
- Distance from the golf course: 14 minute drive
Contact us now
to arrange a viewing of this property by calling Spot Blue on
or by submitting your
and a member of the Spot Blue team will contact you shortly.