CALL US NOW

+44 (0) 208 339 6036

PROPERTY DETAILS

Ref: CYCATV119

Bedrooms: 4

Bathrooms: 3

Floor Space: 360m2


Villa Overview:
Four spacious bedrooms, four fitted bathrooms
Private swimming pool, cellar, garden, driveway
High-quality fixtures & fittings, air conditioning
350m from the beach, a short walk to local amenities


About:
Spotblue.com is delighted to offer these wonderful four bedroom villas with a private pool for sale in Catalkoy, Kyrenia, North Cyprus, which are situated just 350 meters to the sea!  and close to two beach clubs and amenities.


What is Catalkoy like?
Catalkoy is everything you would expect from a traditional village in Cyprus with well-kept whitewashed houses and quiet streets. But the real beauty is its location which is close to the best beaches, entertainment and amenities. Catalköy is just a ten minute drive west to the historic town of Kyrenia.  The historic and charming port city offers shopping at local craft shops or just enjoying a seaside lunch. In the evening, Kyrenia is filled with both locals and tourists spending time with a traditional Cypriot meal at the harbour.


Where are the Villas in Çatalkoy, Kyrenia,?
These high-quality homes are situated in a wonderful location just 350 metres or a nine minute walk from two Beach clubs and they are only a ten minute drive from Kyrenia town centre.  If you enjoy golf, then the Korineum Golf & Beach Resort is only a 17 minute drive away. They are close to several beach clubs and amenities, such as hotels, shops, restaurants and bars.  Finally, Ercan International Airport (North Cyprus) is 35 minutes drive away and Larnaca (South Cyprus) is one hour 15 minutes drive away.


What are the Villas like?
These private villas are situated between Cornaro and Shayna beach which is just 350 metres or a five minute walk away.
The property has four spacious bedrooms, and four fitted bathrooms, including one W.C on the ground floor for added convenience plus three bathrooms on the first floor.
It offers 360m2 of internal living space with a private swimming pool of 5x10 metres, plus it features a cellar and a private driveway.
The property benefits from multi-inverter air conditioning units in all of the rooms, a central heating system, a high-quality kitchen with granite sink, ceramic tiles, natural marble on balconies, deck ceramic tiles on terraces, a fireplace in the living room, double glazed heat insulated aluminium windows, fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms, glass staircase rails, private garden and terraces and TV, Satellite and internet infrastructure systems.


Property Summary:
These stunning new-build villas offer excellent value in a sought-after location with all amenities within easy reach. They would be perfect for enjoying as a holiday home all year round or a retirement home in the sun.


Villa prices:
Four bedroom villas, 360m2 with a private pool and garden, priced at £425,000.


The villa is complete and ready to move in with a flexible payment plan of a 60% down payment with the remaining 40% payable up to 12 months 0% interest-free OR the remaining 40% can be paid up to 36 months with 8% interest per annum.

  • Floorspace: 360m2
  • Distance from the sea: 3 minute walk
  • Distance from the sea: 35 minute drive
  • Nearest airport: Ercan International Airport
  • Distance from the golf: 17 minute drive

Contact us now

to arrange a viewing of this property by calling Spot Blue on

+44 (0) 208 339 6036

or by submitting your

contact details

and a member of the Spot Blue team will contact you shortly.

Enquire About This Property

Hidden

Your information will be used to contact you about the services we provide, through the contact methods you select above. Please call us or reply to any communication from us if you no longer consent to us storing your data or contacting you.

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.