Vita Student Apartments For Sale In Cardiff

United Kingdom , South Wales , Cardiff

143,000 GBP
preloader
main_image
thump_image
main_image
thump_image
main_image
thump_image
main_image
thump_image
main_image
thump_image
main_image
thump_image
main_image
thump_image
main_image
thump_image
main_image
thump_image

CALL US: +44 (0) 208 339 6036

CALL US NOW

+44 (0) 208 339 6036

Click here to whatsapp chat


Ref: UKCARA146

Bedrooms: 0

Floor Space: 16m2



Share with friends


401 purpose-built student studio apartments
Industry-leading brand and proven investment model
6.5% NET yields assured for a minimum of 3 years
Reserve with just 30% and pay remaining 70% on completion

Overview:
Spotblue.com is delighted to offer these purpose-built student apartments which are located in Cardiff, offering 6.5% NET yields which are assured for 3 years.
What is the area like?
Home to three universities and a rising population of international students, Cardiff was strategically chosen with a shortfall of purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) offering easy access to both Cardiff University, the city’s Russell Group institution, and the main shopping streets and leisure hotspots of Cardiff city centre, demand for this development is already huge. This development in Cardiff will become one of the most eagerly awaited developments in the city – driving tenant demand for your apartment.
Where are the apartments?
The majority of Cardiff’s students don’t currently live near the city centre. Low supply also means that they are forced to live further away from Cardiff University than they’d like to. This development, bridges this gap between work and play: next to Cardiff University, within 5 minutes’ walk of the city’s main landmarks and shopping streets, in the very heart of the CF10 city centre postcode. This development in Cardiff is the location the city’s students are demanding – a location, which has been chosen to increase your rental returns.
What are the apartments like?
All of these 401 student apartments are finished to the highest standards using high quality fixtures and fittings. There are four choices of accommodation; studio apartments that range from 17.6m2 to 18.5m2, Lite apartments that range from 16 to 17.5 m2, Premium apartments that range from 18.6m2 to 25m2 and Deluxe apartments that range from 25m2 and above.
All of these apartments have a fitted kitchen, separate fitted bathrooms, double glazed windows and open plan bedrooms which flow into the kitchen/living areas.
Why invest in Cardiff student accommodation?
40,000 students study in Cardiff, with international student numbers at Cardiff University growing at a faster rate than the UK average. There’s been a 137% increase in demand for PBSA in Cardiff, but currently there are 2.5 students for every 1 PBSA property available; 25,354 students can’t find the property they want. This is driving returns for investors in the city. Rent growth in Cardiff in 2017/18 (8.5%) was the fastest of any UK city, while average yields (5.59%) are among the highest nationally. This is where you can achieve some of the highest returns from student property in the UK right now.
Summary:
British Universities are amongst the most highly regarded globally and, when the student numbers increase, so does the demand for high quality accommodation. There has been a 70% increase in international students in the UK in the last decade and a 68% rise in demand for purpose-built student accommodation in just six years. With performance not determined by wider economic factors, UK student property is one of the strongest investments you can make.
Prices:
Studio apartments, from 16 to 25 square metres, priced from £143,000.

Ref: UKCARA146

Bedrooms: 0

Floor Space: 16m2

Distance from the airport: 15 minute drive

Nearest airport: Cardiff Airport

Contact us now

to arrange a viewing of this property by calling Spot Blue on

+44 (0) 208 339 6036

or by submitting your

contact details

and a member of the Spot Blue team will contact you shortly.

Enquire About This Property
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


© Copyright 2018 - Spot Blue International Property Ltd (4864440) - All Rights Reserved
envelopephone-handsetmap-marker linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram