Enquire About This Property
about the property
- Choice of apartments & duplexes with 2, 3 & 5 bedrooms
- Fitted kitchens with granite worktops, air conditioning
- Fantastic on site facilities, 4 swimming pools, gym
- Short walk to restaurants, beaches, shops & amenities
This resort is situated just 400 metres from the beautiful sandy coastline of Akbuk, which is a traditional fishing village and harbour, that has lots of charm, a chic Beach Club and a range of amenities from supermarkets to bakeries, all within walking distance of these apartments.
Akbuk is located between Bodrum, Altinkum and Didim is a haven for those who enjoy a relaxed and laid back holiday or life style. These wonderful homes are set in an idyllic fishing village, with a backdrop of natural pine forest, mountains and they are only a 20 minute drive from the popular tourist destination of Altinkum and only one hour drive from Bodrum airport.
The centre point of Akbuk Bay is the beautiful harbour, with its long pedestrian promenade, where you can take a relaxing walk, stopping off for a meal and enjoy the ambience of the traditional Turkish relaxed atmosphere and you can watch the beautiful sunset across the bay.
This development is unique, the first of its kind in the area, it is built over 4 Phases and is designed to give the development a feeling of space and coolness. It is built on 50,000 square metres of land using only 15 % of the total land leaving the rest of the 85 % remaining for luxury landscaped gardens, pools and recreational areas. To the north of the development is forestry land which will never be built on.
Many of the apartments boast sea, or pool views and with the sea just 400 metres away and Akbuk town is only a short walk making this the perfect location for those people who are looking for long lazy relaxing holidays or desirable permanent living.
The complex offers a fantastic range of facilities, which include a four large swimming pools with a poolside bar and café, a children’s pool, a children's entertainment area and play area, large sunbathing terraces including sun loungers, a pool table, play stations, TV DVD / room, 24 hour CCTV, 24 hour reception and security, 365 days a year, a central satellite system in the entertainment area, a communal satellite system available, wireless internet as well as cleaning, laundry and ironing services.
The development is set within a gated community surrounded by decorative walls and lighting with natural marble internal stairs, patios and paved ways as well as beautifully landscaped gardens with trees.
The complex offers regular transport to the popular resort of Altinkum only 20 minutes drive away and car rentals, boat trips, excursions, money exchange and property maintenance services, rental management are all available on site.
Bodrum international airport with the new road link is less than one hour away and the Aegean coastline is famed for its stunning scenery, year round sunshine, natural sandy beaches and extended rental season. There are plenty of activities available nearby, water sports, fishing, visiting nearby historical sites such as the Temple of Apollo, the beautiful scenic Bafa Lake and 30 minutes from Soke where you will find many designer shopping outlets.
The apartments themselves are extremely high quality and there are a choice of 2, 3, 4, 5 bedroom apartments and duplex penthouses which are built over two floors, set within landscaped gardens.
The properties are extremely spacious, they have stylishly fitted kitchens with granite worktops, generously proportioned bedrooms, and all include two air conditioning units in the bedrooms and white goods, such as a fridge/freezer, washing machine, gas hob, extractor Fan, fitted bathrooms, an electric boiler, security safe and many other extras.
The fully fitted kitchens have ample amounts of cupboard and storage space. There are modern bathroom facilities with a selection of tiles with fitted units, a mirror, towel rails, hooks, soap dish, and toilet roll holders.
Also included within the price are lights, fixtures and fittings, wrought iron curtain rails and all of the windows and patio doors are made from white UPVC. Finally, these properties come with energy-efficient electric heating systems for hot water.
Whether you are looking for a sun filled holiday home, permanent residence or financial investment in this development, it is ideal and offers fantastic value for money.
Three bedroom, two bedroom penthouse duplex apartments, 115 square meters, now all sold out.
Five bedroom, three bedroom penthouse duplex apartments, 126 square meters, priced from £64,500.
Two bedroom, one bedroom apartments, 71 square meters, priced from £43,000 to £48,500.
Two bedroom, two bedroom apartments, 108 square meters, priced from £59,000 to £66,000.