Enquire About This Property
about the property
- Six spacious bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Fitted kitchen, air conditioning
- Large balconies & terraces with lovely views
- Short walk to restaurants & amenities
We are delighted to offer this charming detached villa for sale in Uzumlu with a large garden, private pool and stunning views.
The small rustic village of Uzumlu is just a 5 minute drive away, offering you shops, restaurants, bars, a pharmacy, medical clinic, post office and even a barber shop.
There are many great hiking tracks for the avid walker too with amazing views and the locals are very friendly and helpful.
Uzumlu is a 20 minute drive away from Fethiye, a small city with everything you need, including several beaches, most popular such as Calis and Oludeniz.
Uzumlu is also only an hour's drive to Dalaman International Airport, making it a great place to spend short or long breaks away from it all.
This wonderful home offers six bedrooms and four bathrooms, two en-suites. It sits on a plot area of about 700 m2 (7,534 sq ft) and has a building area of 210 m2 on three floors.
The entrance to the garden is via an impressive Iron Gate and wide marble staircase. The plot area is made up of three levels, the first level has the entrance gate and road, a sitting area, flower beds and the pool room, the second level the house, sitting areas and the swimming pool and the third level a gravel area planted with mostly fruit trees where you can grow your own organic vegetables.
You enter the house through a decorative metal door which leads to a marble floored hallway and connects to the left, through the plaster decorated cave-in to the living room, straight on to the open kitchen and on the right to a bathroom, a small storage room and the stairs to the upper floors. It is light-filled, airy and spacious. The dining room has a double patio door to a wide terrace with classic balustrades that also overlooks the lower level and leads to the pool area.
The first floor landing is wide and leads onto two main en-suite bedrooms. The bedrooms are light and airy, with double patio doors that lead to a large terrace that overlooks the forest and mountains.
The second floor is in the attic and has four bedrooms. It has many attractive architectural features which include stained wood panelled ceilings, stained wood beams and different shape roofs.
Why buy this property:
• Private community, secluded location
• Stunning Taurus mountain / forest views
• Large outside sitting area
• Spacious, light and airy
• Impressive iron entrance gate and marble staircase
• Brand new and high standard of furnishings and fittings including new marble flooring, doors, windows, bathrooms and bathroom accessories and kitchen units
• Deluxe bathrooms and kitchen units
• Open fireplace with marble top surrounding
• Plenty of space to plant your own organic vegetables
• Brand new swimming pool
• Close proximity to city and sea
• International airport only 1 hour away
This property is ideal for families for all year round living, as a retirement home, as a spacious holiday house, as an investment or for renting out.
This truly is a must see property to add to your viewing list with fabulous space and finishing, a breathtaking location; you really must see it to appreciate the ambience and setting.