It’s not a small city by any means with an area of 20.723 km2 (8,001 sq mi) makes Antalya a bee line for anyone wanting that unique place in the sunshine where they can come back to again and again. Real estate in Antalya has never been more buoyant and thousands of buyers descend there to bag their desired properties. The Mediterranean is where everyone wants to be and a two week holiday once a year is just not enough. We have Antalya properties by the bucket load. What is it you’re looking for? Possibly you want a studio? One, two or three bedroom apartments we have so many styles to choose from. How about a 4 bedroom duplex? If your budget can stretch, dream about a deluxe villa with your own private pool that will become your sanctuary. Properties in Antalya are affordable and who doesn’t want to own their own piece of the Mediterranean sun?
So, you have picked your location, it’s on the Mediterranean in Antalya. Now you need to consider which resort. This could be tricky as there are so many wonderful places to choose from. Think about what you want from your resort, what will be perfect for you and your family or friends? Are you a keen golfer? If so Belek would be paradise or you, it has many excellent golf courses and rental potential here is very healthy. It has soft sandy beaches and to top it all it’s surrounded by pine forests. Take a look at real estate for sale in Antalya there is an abundance of golfing properties and some are located on the courses. Golfing holidays are on the increase so renting your property out will produce good revenue for you. If you’re a bit of a history buff there are plenty of historical sites you can visit too, so all in all it’s a great resort.
Sightseeing is plentiful in Side; its best known landmark is the 2000 year old Temple of Apollo which is close to the harbour. Then there is the stunning Manavagt Waterfalls which is not to be missed. Now, if you want a small unspoilt beautiful serene resort, look no further than Kalkan. This scenic fishing town is not your usual holiday resort; sophistication comes to mind when thinking about Kalkan, it’s utterly charming and we have some beautiful properties available here. If you looking for a large city then think about Alanya, a cosmopolitan city with everything you could wish for. A large bay giving a wonderful vista and the majestic castle of Alanya keeps watch over the city. There is plenty of property for sale in Antalya, Side, Belek, Kalkan and Alanya are just a few highlights of small villages, towns and cities on this stretch of the Med.
The next question is what type of property do you want? You can opt for a small block of apartments which may or may not have any facilities on site. If you’re close to the beach and you love nothing more than lounging on a sun bed and taking in the rays, do you need a swimming pool on your complex? If you want more privacy then maybe this sort of holiday home is suitable for you. However there are some amazing complexes with a whole range of wonderful facilities available for you. Large sprawling pools, maybe a café bar and restaurant, gym facilities, children’s pool and playgrounds. These complexes are ideal for families and make holidays relaxed and easy. But the ultimate is to own your own villa, we have some truly stunning villas available and Antalya real estate has many villas for sale. Imagine all that space and privacy, your own swimming pool with private sunbathing and lovely terraces where you can dine al fresco style. Start each day enjoying breakfast on your own patio with stunning views in a peaceful and tranquil setting, sounds blissful and it is and it’s available.
What does Antalya have to offer? Apart from beautiful sandy beaches and breathtaking views along the palm fringed coastline? How about over 300 days of sunshine, hot dry summers with temperatures averaging 34°C in the peak season. Mild cool winters so even winter holidays and weekend breaks are a pleasure. There is the ultimate in shopping with designer boutiques, leather goods and exquisite jewellery on offer. Historical sites galore, museums, art and culture, festivals and events, and mouth watering cuisine too boot. There is just about everything your heart desires in this fabulous city. What are you waiting for; real estate for sale in Antalya is beckoning you now!
There are an array of lovely villages and small towns to choose from, Villas cost from £110,000 GBP, apartments start from £50,000 GBP and a typical house will cost from £120,000 GBP. It’s just a case of you visiting Antalya too see which is perfect for you, your family and friends.
Facts about Antalya
Telephone area code (+90) 0242
Area size 1,417 km²
Latitude / Longitude 36.8969° N, 30.7133° E
Population (approx) 1.22 million
Information about Antalya
• Antalya is located on the Mediterranean coast of south west Turkey.
• Antalya is nestled between the Taurus Mountains and the Mediterranean Sea.
• Antalya is the gateway to the southern Mediterranean region.
• Antalya is known as the Turquoise Coast for its crystal blue waters.
• Antalya has many villages and towns nearby including Alanya, Belek, Kadriye, Kalkan, Kas, Kemer, Manavgat and Side.
• Antalya has a population of around 1.22 million full time residents.
• Antalya has an old large harbour filled with impressive yachts and boats.
• Antalya was once a major Roman Port.
• Antalya’s International Airport (AYT) is just 13km from the centre of Antalya.
• Antalya is the most popular holiday resort town in Turkey.
• Antalya welcomes around 8 million tourists per year.
• Antalya’s main religion practised is Islam.
• Antalya has a large expat community from throughout the world.
• Antalya is home to mainly Scandinavian, German and Russian expats.
• Antalya Museum has a large archaeological display from the Bronze Age.
• Antalya’s most famous landmark is the Yivli Minare (fluted minaret) completed in 1236.
• Antalya’s Hadrian’s Gate was built in 130 A.D to honour the Roman Emperors visit.
• Antalya’s Hadrian’s Gate is an imposing three arched marble gateway adorned with intricate sculptures and is flanked by majestic towers.
• Antalya’s Roman Fortress keeps guard over the old harbour and was built in the 2nd century.
• Antalya’s Roman Theatre named Aspendos is considered to be the best preserved Roman Theatre in the world.
• Antalya’s Aspendos was built during the 2nd and 3rd centuries and has been fully restored and can seat 15,000 people.
• Antalya’s Perge is a ruin of collapsed Temples, Roman Baths and magnificent columns.
• Antalya is home to Karst Springs and waterfalls, lime deposits here have built up over 1.5 million years.
• Antalya is where you can find luxury villas for sale with picture postcard views of the Mediterranean Sea.
• Antalya property for sale is highly sought after for those wanting a cosmopolitan lifestyle.