Demand for property in one of Istanbul’s most desirable districts, Beylikduzu, is expected to grow during 2014, as more investors discover what this exciting area on the city’s European side has to offer.
Together with the nearby Atakoy Marina district, luxury new developments in Beylikduzu are attracting an increasing number of upper-middle class Turks, as well as foreign buyers. Here are six key reasons why an investment in Beylikduzu makes sense:
– The district has excellent transport connections with the rest of istanbul_park”>Istanbul. The metro, for example, takes you straight to Istanbul centre. There is also a water taxi service offering a more scenic journey into the city, and the main Istanbul airport (Ataturk International Airport) is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
– Beylikduzu boasts excellent shopping facilities, its malls including Marka City, Surmen Center, Beylicium Shopping Centre and the Beylikduzu Migros Shopping Centre.
– Beylikduzu has four university campuses, and many students choose to remain living in the district after they have finished their studies, so increasing the demand for rental properties.
– Beylikduzu is home to turkey“>Turkey‘s largest exhibition centre, the Tuyap Exhibition Centre, which attracts visitors from all over Turkey and abroad.
– The district has two modern hospitals, including the Kolan Hospital and the Medicana Hospital, with both offering cutting edge care and a significant number of medical staff who find it convenient to live close to their place of work.
– Nearby beaches and the local marina are ideal for recreational activities, offering its inhabitants places to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
To see an example of property for sale in Beylikduzu, click here.