This week the low-cost British airline EasyJet unveiled 20 more routes for its summer 2018 flying program including Liverpool to Dalaman airport on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey.
Urging flyers to “book direct so they don’t have to pay more than you should,” the airline is expanding on its flight schedules from seven UK airports, including Manchester, Luton, Southend, Gatwick, Liverpool, and Belfast. The expansions cover Turkey, Italy, Spain and Greece.
New routes will run using the 156-seater A319 and 180 seater A320 planes which form the main bulk of the fleet. EasyJet currently flies to more than 30 countries using 820 international and domestic routes and are optimistic the addition of these new schedules will boost their popularity even further.
It is a significant record to beat because so far in 2017, EasyJet has flown more than 80 million customers raking in a net profit of 325 million pounds.
Judging from their 2018 flying schedule to Turkey, they think the country will continue to be one of the UK’s favourite holiday destinations. One of the most notable aspects of their 2018 Turkey Program is many flights start at the end of March and beginning of April, therefore beating the traditional start of the Turkish tourism season that is May.
2018 EasyJet Flight Schedule to Turkey
From 31st March until 27th October, EasyJet will fly from London Gatwick to Izmir, two times a week on a Tuesday and Saturday.
To Dalaman (Mediterranean coast)
(Note: All flights schedules run until October 27th except Liverpool until October 25th and Luton until October 24th.)
- Bristol: Every Saturday, Monday and Wednesday from April 28th
- Edinburgh: Every Saturday and Tuesday from March 27th
- Liverpool: Every Monday and Thursday from July 30th
- Gatwick: Every day apart from Friday from March 25th
- Luton: Every Sunday and Wednesday from March 25th
- Stanstead: Every Friday, Saturday, Monday & Wednesday from March 26th
- Manchester: Every day apart from Wednesday and Friday from March 25th
To Bodrum (Aegean coast)
(Note: All flights run until 27th of October except for Bristol until October 25th and Liverpool until 23rd October.)
- Bristol: Every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from April 29th
- Edinburgh: Every Wednesday and Saturday from April 25th
- Liverpool: Every Tuesday from March 27th,
- Gatwick: Every day except Thursday from March 26th
- Luton: Every Wednesday and Sunday from March 28th
- Stanstead: Every Tuesday and Saturday from March 27th
To Antalya (Mediterranean coast)
- Gatwick: From March 28th to October 27th, every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- Luton: From March 28th to October 27th, every Saturday and Wednesday
- Manchester: From March 25th to October 24th, every Sunday and Wednesday
For more tourism and travel news coming out of Turkey, follow Spot Blue on Facebook.